Female Devs Wanted in Cape Town
Cape is a Silicon Valley backed startup based in Cape Town and San Francisco. Last week we were acquired by Aruba (a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company) for our first of its kind Wi-Fi monitoring product, and for our team! As a result of this deal we’re growing our Cape Town office (currently 12 people) so that we can scale our systems to meet an expected surge in demand as our product is marketed through Aruba’s sales channels.
A bit about Cape:
– Small team (15 people across ZA and USA), founded in Cape Town (2014), backed by Silicon Valley venture capital
– “Full stack” startup: we design & build our own hardware, firmware, back-end and front-end software
– First product of its kind in the world — a device + dashboard that helps companies like Apple, Marriott, Dimension Data make sure their Wi-Fi and SaaS performance is excellent 24/7
– Awarded “Best Startup 2017” from Wi-Fi Now (international industry body)
– Acquired by Hewlett Packard Enterprise last week(!) for the team and technology (plus huge market)
– Expecting 100X scale in next 18-24 months
– We’re investing significantly in our Engineering & Design team in Cape Town
– We’re hiring senior software engineers (front-end, back-end, iOS, ML, embedded), and a senior UI designer
Cape offers a unique opportunity as a truly full-stack startup. We design our hardware in-house and manufacture in Cape Town. Our back-end and front-end systems and software are built entirely in-house using Python, ReactJS, Java, InfluxDB, and AWS Kinesis among other technologies.
Experience in any of the technologies mentioned above would be a big plus for the engineering roles.
Please contact email@example.com if you’re interested in working for us!
If you want to advertise job opening or anything else to our network please get in touch with Robyn Farah.